Senior Sales – Full time
Reporting to: Floor Manager / Store Manager
Date: September 2020
The Senior Sale’s main objective is to create and subsequently retain new relationships with clients both in store and internationally as well as bring over existing clientele of which they already hold relationships with. By his/her setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times and presentation of your particular floor, you will aim to achieve the Company’s key and elevated financial targets.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our clients.
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets and working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring that customers are added to the DSMNY Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSMNY
- Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s
- Leading by example when it comes to follow-up and clienteling.
- Senior Sales will be responsible for training Sales Associates on the following, but not limited to:
- During this time associate will work on consignments and client appointments with the SS
- Client Appointments
- Off Site Client Appointments
- Client Engagement
- Client Book Development
- Outreach/Phone Calls/Emails/Texts
- VIP Services
- Life After The Sale – Gifting/Thank You Notes/How to get customer back in shopping again!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally with staff and clientele.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Holding and showing the capacity to shadow more junior members of staff when it comes to sales conversion. Having the ability to be an encouraging and professional mentor.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless be approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard and always have the intention to drive the business forward.
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Be capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business for at least 5 years
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands. Previous experience in selling CDG brands beneficial
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
- Client book of potential new business for DSMNY as well as bringing existing clientele
- Attendance to relevant trainings (i.e. clienteling, sales development, etc)
- Language skills beneficial
- Knowledge of Retail Pro beneficial