Visual Merchandiser / Sales Associate
Direct Report: Head of Visual Merchandising/Assistant Store Manger
Indirect Report: Vice President
Date: September 2019
Supervision of store’s sale floor to ensure displays are kept to company standard, while offering the best shopping experience.
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard to drive the business forward.
- Able to work and understand both detailed work and the broader picture.
- Work time orientated on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- Ensure store visual displays are maintained and kept to company standards.
- Communication and training to the store for all VMD requirements, ensuring the store displays are always perfect.
- Offering best customer service and shopping experience for the clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Special Projects and Merchandising team to ensure store visuals are kept to company standard while keeping in mind product launches, installations, and day to day stock movement.
- Work closely with Merchandising team and the Store to ensure constant stock rotation and good understanding of all brands and stock of the store.
- Ensure all installations / new deliveries are merchandised and ready to be photographed; liaising with internal and external staff, that VM needs are met.
- Create and maintain VMD schedule.
- Organize VM visits with all brands with a space at DSMNY.
- Ensure retail staff is trained in company’s visual standards.
- Customer Service and maintaining sales goal.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Support Head Visual Merchandiser
- Upkeep of Visual Standards
- VM for all weekly deliveries
- Communication and Training to the store for all VMD requirements
- Customer Service and maintain sales goals
- Preparation of Product Launches and deliveries
- Inter/Intra Communication
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Products
- Photoshop -Highly Preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of retail visual merchandising experience
- Portfolio of previous work is required