Reporting to: Store Manager
Date: December 2018
Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a firm, clear and highly professional style.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times.
- Building and retaining a client book.
- Keeping the selling floor and stock rooms well maintained and organized.
- Ensuring fitting rooms are kept customer ready at all times.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Processing all POS transactions swiftly and accurately while maintain the Dover Street Market New York selling ceremony.
- Receiving, checking off and ticketing in-coming shipments.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Setting the standard for the seamless operation and functioning of the store, ensuring the provision of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting seasonal sales budget.
- Know your stock and know your stockrooms.
- Creating an environment that fosters teamwork and values collaboration.
- Customer service and standards.
- Client development.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Product knowledge.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated individual able converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to the ever changing needs of the business.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Understands the importance of establishing and building relationships, clientelling and customer retention.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of CDG, DSM and all other brands. Is enthusiastic about sharing this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Capable of multi-tasking while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.